The Ultimate Interior Upgrade - Our Puma Dashboard™ Conversion...
Available for all models from 1983 to 2007
Creating a more modern interior for your Defender has never been easier. Upgrading an older Defender with a new-style Puma dashboard is now a simple procedure with none of the headaches that are normally associated with such a major undertaking. Now there is no need to change the bulkhead and no need to worry about complicated and expensive rewiring. Our dash upgrade kit allows you to use your Defender's original wiring loom, instrument gauges, fuse box and heater seamlessly.
Designed and manufactured here in Lincolnshire, our own Puma Dashboard™ kits incorporates all the functional items from the old Defender dashboard, so all you have to do is take the old dash out and fit the new one in using just a few screws.... Plug and Play!
- Integrates the existing gauges and dials for worry-free fitting
- Superior sound deadening for a quieter driving experience
- Seamlessly incorporates the existing heater and all fan controls
- Customisable center console allows you to design your own personal dashboard layout
- Easily add GPS, reversing camera and touch-screen audio
- Modular design means we can offer right or left hand drive at the same price
- Double the strength of the original Tdci dashboard, No bracing bar required
- Better air circulation with directional facial vents
- Comes in any colour with optional leather trim for added luxury
- Available with fully integrated Air Conditioning
In the meantime, please take a look through our small video library on Facebook where you can see more details about how our unique dashboard is fitted and look at some finished examples: